Analytics Unite, the Summit for Retail and Consumer Brands — co-hosted by CGT and sister company RIS, subsidiaries of EnsembleIQ — has unveiled key speakers for its 2023 conference program.
Analytics experts from Home Depot, the Kellogg Company, Estee Lauder, and Mars Wrigley have joined the lineup for three days of unparalleled learning, real-world case studies, new solutions, and networking.
The event takes place May 3-5 in Chicago. Register to attend Analytics Unite here.
Event speakers include:
- Mustafa Nisar, Director, Data Science and Analytics Strategy, Home Depot
- Rob Birse, VP, Global Advanced Analytics & AI/ML Technology, Kellogg Company
- Deepak Jose, Global Head and Senior Director of ODDA Analytics Solutions, Mars Wrigley
- Elena Alikhachkina, previously Global VP, Danone
- Mark Edmonson, Chief Marketing Officer, Materne North America
- Pradipta Saha, Executive Director, Digital Supply Chain, Estee Lauder
- Tarun Kataria, VP, Demand Analytics, Mars
- Roxanne O'Hara, VP Insights and Analytics, Melissa & Doug
- Matt Weber, Director of Business Insights and Analytics, Kum & Go
“There’s no shortage of data in the retail and consumer goods industries. What today’s retailers and consumer goods companies need are the strategies and talent to bring their data to life through analytics-enabled products, experiences, and services,” said Albert Guffanti, EnsembleIQ, vice president and group publisher, Consumer Goods Technology and RIS News.
“As we celebrate Analytics Unite’s ten-year anniversary, we are pleased to be marking a decade of helping companies leverage data- and AI-powered business processes. Our event will showcase the ways retailers and consumer goods companies are productizing data to successfully develop items and services for consumers,” Guffanti added.
Click here to view the complete event agenda and register to attend Analytics Unite here.
Solution providers are encouraged to seek sponsorship opportunities here.