Executives from two of today’s leading consumer goods companies have joined the expanding speaker lineup for Analytics Unite: The Summit for Retail and Consumer Goods Brands.
Join this webinar to learn how technology helps retailers drive accurate demand forecasts, optimize daily replenishment decisions, and align the actual service level to the targets with the minimum inventory.
Unilever is partnering on a pilot program that will allow consumers to have ice cream delivered via a fleet of Robomarts — branded vans stocked with products from companies such as Ben & Jerry’s, Breyers, Good Humor, Magnum ice cream, and Talenti.
- James Cummings, VP, global head of analytics and human intelligence at Mars Wrigley, will be joining the conversation on “Growing Analytics from a Cost Center to a Profit Center” at Analytics Unite in June. Register today!
- Crate & Barrel has announced significant changes across its executive leadership team.
- Discover how the Coach and Kate Spade parent is harnessing analytics to augment its creative processes with a deep understanding of its customers, helping sales despite price increases.
Most Read Stories
Two more leading retail executives have joined the expanding speaker lineup for Analytics Unite!
- Blog Sponsored By NielsenIQ
- Sep 30Do you know what you don’t know in your omnisales data
- Aug 31Invest in omnichannel data to navigate the new retail landscape
- Jan 31Drive better business decisions to achieve win-win success
- Dec 28Explore some of the ways technology can streamline collaboration